Services 3D Laser Scanning Melbourne & Perth
Looking for 3D laser scanning services,Cad Deziners would be the best place for you. We provide impeccable scanning services in automotive, electrical, architecture and mechanical and mining industry. We decrease your project or manufacturing cost and provide impeccable security to workers. Our Expert team here provide customer-centric services which will give you an upper hand concerning your immediate competitors.
During the initial step our experts will prepare the surface, this is done so that lasers can be prevented from passing through or reflecting from the surface of the object.
Our experts then arrange proper scan settings which provide perfect image, for this they determine total angles which are required to get proper scan data.
Once the settings are made then we start to scan the surface of the object and millions of data points are generally collected. Our experts then capture every viewing angle, this causes every scan get automatically align as the 3 dimensional models unravels.
Our experts then refine as well as merger the 3 dimensional data which has been scanned; this process includes various features viz. trimming, fusion, alignment and polishing.
3D Laser scanning in Mechanical Sector
3D Laser scanning will provide you a precise measurement in the mechanical sector which is very essential. Due to the laser scanning process, your survey time will be reduced and you can also get an opportunity for offsite fabrication. Moreover, the overall measurement has an accuracy of about 1/8th of an inch.
- 3D Inspection services – This service of experts will assist you in quality control so that precise products are formed in the first place.
- Testing and analysing scan data – Through the help of 3D scanning you will get different types of testing and analysing techniques. This primarily based on the overall size of the object.
- Measurement of mechanical structures and machine – CMM or co-ordinate measuring machine is used by experts to point out if any flaw is present inside the mechanical structure or machines which are produced
- Replacing obsolete and custom parts – we scan the replenished or obsolete custom parts and regenerate the cad models.
- Highlighting manufacturing defects
- Reverse engineering – During reverse engineering process experts carry out a thorough object or product examination after which the deconstruction phase takes place. This provides them complete knowledge about every other component of an object and then it can be restructured as per the requirement.
3D laser scanning for Automotive and vintage cars
Through the proper 3D scanning process, our team will help you to restore vintage cars after taking an accurate measurement for rear, front and chassis. This technique will also provide you aid in building up a missing part as on CAD models
Replication of dashboards and car accessories – Reverse engineering process provides excellent aid for the dashboard and other accessory replication of vintage cars. Professionals scan the object, in the initial stage and create 2D maps and then 3D CADs are made.
- Scanning OEM parts for classic vintage cars – Through the effective processing of 3D laser scanning, ourexperts provide you access to exclusive parts of a vintage car which are hard to find. They make CAD models and through them create original parts missing from the vintage car.
- Scanning and analysis of new design – It is very essential to scan parts of new car design, unlike traditional method the measurement of parts takes place in a quick manner and you will be offered genuine scanned data in a small time interval. Thus, you can increase your overall affectivity.
- Scanning and providing 3D measurement – Experts will scan 3-dimensional models of car and it can use them for study in any platform. 3D models can effectively be consulted and edited on any platform and they reduce the overall cost of the project.
- Designing and redesigning customise bumpers – Professionals will provide effective scanning of your vehicle through 3D scanning, this process not only aids in creating lost parts but you can even customize bumpers and make the vehicle look unique. Reverse engineering is the process which plays an effective role in such manoeuvres.
3D Scanning for piping and oil industry
For renovation process or to add an additional segment in the industry, the 3D scanning process is considered very effective. This technique protects workers from getting close to objects during taking measurements which reduces chances of incidences.
- Scanning of fitting and redesigning – Professionals obtain thousands of co-ordinates and analyse them thoroughly to understand how they can fit new equipment in the industry or redesign the layout completely. This way you can also save lots of your working capital.
- Scanning and replicating of old fittings – Experts use different software for 3D scanning process viz. Plant Design Management System with which they provide a replica of fittings which have either turned obsolete or are on the verge of breakdown. Through 3D scans, genuine geometrical ratios are known which are essential for repair and replacement.
- Scanning of broken parts –acknowledge any inconsistency in the part of your piping industry. You will be able to know the intensity of damage which has been caused in the parts and provide assistance whether to replace or repair them.Through the help of LiDAR technology professionals will
3D Scanning and reverse engineering
With the proper reverse engineering process, experts provide precision in 3D scanning. Due to the process of reverse engineering, experts deconstruct every component so that they get a chance to add minor advancements in the primary structure and make them more effective for the production industry.
- Scanning and redesigning – During the reverse engineering process, experts take thorough scanning of your components by using several sophisticated techniques like CAM, CAD, 3D, and CAE. They then provide youthe assistance in acknowledging how minor changes could be done to make advancements in the engineering process.
- Converting .stl to .stp formats for reverse engineering
- Scanning onsite projects – We have vivid range of 3D scanners which are used for point cloud and in 3 dimensional digitization process these systems are usable onsite. There are different types of scanners which we provide namely laser handheld 3D scanner which has an accuracy range of .05 mm up to 0.1 mm. We also have scanners which use white and blue lights and have an accuracy range up to 0.01 to 0.03 mm. You can also get our laser 3 dimensional scanner with an accuracy range around 0.5 up to 1 mm.
- Scanning and prototyping – Through the reverse engineering process, professionals provide effective 3D scanning and you will also get aid in proper designing of the prototype at a relatively low cost.
3D Scanning for furniture industry
Our experts provide help in the preservation of woodwork or work on the designing process of woodworking. Initially professionals use laser and probes for making digital mark-up of objects. Unlike traditional process of CNC the Additive technology of 3D scanning has an upper hand. The process is fast and less wastage of material is done. This is considered as a plus point.
- Scanning of furniture’s such as sofa, chairs, and beds
- Scanning and rendering using 3DS Max and Maya
- Scanning services of AR and VR
- Scanning and providing the files in .obj, .mtl or .fbx formats.
- Scanning and redesigning furniture’ as per client requirement.
Areas We Serve:
CadDeziners offer 3d Laser Scanning Services in Melbourne and Perth.